the weather

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: the weather
From: maria knapek <mariak@razorlogic.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 01:38:25 -0700
I thought you Eureka bound, tiger and alpine people, might like a
weather report. From my perspective of being a Eureka native for 42
years I think I'm qualified to report a pattern or trend. I have never
seen the weather this pleasent for this long. Usually we get partial
after noon clearing with a brisk, predominant north wind, in the after-
noon. Or if we do get that rare clear sunrise, we pay for it with about
three days of no sun, and solid fog. The norm these days is almost
tropical days, sun in the morning, and pleasent cool nights. The
temperature is staying in the upper 70's. Ideal, yes? I just hope it
stays this way for the united.
        How about an off-shore fish report. The numerous party boats are doing
a brisk buisness. The water temp. is reported to be 61 degrees a bit
higher than the normal 59. I don't know if water temp. affects the
salmon, but I've heard of a few 20 pounders being hauled in. I'll make
you a deal, you catch-em, I'll barbeque or smoke them, and eat them of
course. I'll tell you how good they were.
        See you all at the united.....Dennis Knapek