Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger
From: "Dr. Tym McDowell" <tym@exit3.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 16:34:35 -0400
I'm fairly new to this Tiger business.  I've always wanted one,
and in September purchased a '66 - all there - but needs work.
Mechanically, it's pretty good; and getting better.

I need shocks.  What brand should I buy.  It seems that the Konis and
Spax are very expensive.  Are they worth the extra $$$?  I have two
different size tires on my car front and rear.  What size should I run.
Any suggestions on the best tire to use?  What about the brake booster
unit.  Any out there for sale? I'm also interested in misc. parts

Tym McDowell