Rande Bellman - Re: Kitty lit for sale

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rande Bellman - Re: Kitty lit for sale
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 12:03:18 -0700
Rande:

        Saw your posting on the list but don't have your e-mail address.  I'm
not
real salty on this computer and I didn't know if there was a way to get
your address or not so I am just posting this on the Tiger list.  I am
interested in getting a sales brochure for a Tiger Mk1A, the one you
mentioned with the green and black print .  I have seen this one before but
have never purchased one.  My car happens to be a BRG Mk1A and I would love
to have one of those sales brochures.  Please e-mail me at
awtiger@ix.netcom.com with instructions.  Looking forward to your reply.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Andy Walker
                                                B382001600