Re: Driver size

To: cutter1@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Driver size
From: ralph peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 21:39:44 +0000
Jon, I am 6'2" 225 and fit reasonably well and am fairly comfortable for
short trips. Biggest problems I have had are 1. Clearance between gear
shift knob (hurst short handle) and steering wheel for the thigh while
in 1st. and 2. Fitting the derriere "in" the seat (feel free to have a
field day with that one folks). As it is now, I tend to sit on top of
the seat at the edges and miss the middle. If I was going to make longer
trips (over 100 miles rt) I would probably change to a different model
seat that is flatter and relocate it back an inch or two.
As a side note, I bought my second Tiger from Steve Petty who used to be
on this list (still out there Steve?) who was around 6'4" and he might
be able to provide more insight for the non vertically challenged. Jay
Peterson