i never get a break

To: tiger <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: i never get a break
From: Scott Lampert <scottpmc@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:30:42 -0800
well it never ends.
the last time we talked i just replaced my master cylinder and had some
questions about bleeding the system. thank you for your responses. well
being single i bought a vacuum bleeder at walmart so i could the job by
my self.
one note everyone had said to bleed the cylinder farthest from the
master cylinder but the vacuum bleeder said to start at the closest.
well i went about my bleeding and i could not get the fluid to run
clear. i made the best of it and went on to change my oil. i started my
motor to check for oil leaks, and looked in the master reservoir and low
and behold no fluid. that's right it's being sucked into the
servo/motor. so now i want to rebuild the servo. i don't want one of
those lockheed units, i got my TAC sticker. i guess it is a girling mk2a
5". it has "5/8 girling" and "dialoy 2" on the body. so is there
anything i should know about the rebuild and where should i get the kit
from?
thanks all
scott
B9472628