Re: Tigers United

To: maria knapek <mariak@razorlogic.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tigers United
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:31:19 -0700
Maria-Some want a dash plaque and some just want to feel the essence of
experience.  I guess I'm more of a feeler than thinker (ego/anal retention).  I
can truly say that ALL the types of personalities that showed for the event
made
it a fully enjoyable experience for me.

I'm still trying to remember who you are married to.........

Kindest Regards-Chris