Dash Plaques

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash Plaques
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 97 11:29:45 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     No, I'm not complaining about the recent United. I wasn't even there.
     It sounded great, though.  I keep wondering what the SUNI 3 organizers
     are going to do to top that.

     The question was asked, what do people do with dash plaques these
     days?  Other than complain about not getting them?  Not many put them
     on dash boards.  A few stick them next to the S/N and JAL tags, and I
     stick them on wooden bases and display them on the wall.  But most
     probably end up lost in a rarely opened drawer.

     So, for the guidance of future event planners, what sort of
     commemorative trinket, keepsake, or whatever, would you like to see
     instead of dash plaques?  Shirts?  Canvas tote bags?  Grille badges?

     I'll be away from my desk for a week or so.

     Thanks,

     Stu