TEAM TIGER

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TEAM TIGER
From: "Schonberger, Barry" <bkschonb.ucs@smtp.usi.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 97 10:10:37 -0400
  TEAM TIGER's SCCA Road Race program with Tom Patton needs your help.At
this past weekends JUNE SPRINTS at Road America Tom was involved in a
multi car crash on the first lap of the GT-1,GT-2,and GT-3 race going
into turn five on a 130 m.p.h. straight.The car experienced significant
damage to all body work, and the right front suspension is gone.Work has
already started on all new body work,and the tub is headed for Craig
Carters shop in Fort Wayne, IN.
  Where we need your is replacing one of the few original parts on the
car,a rear tail light assemble. No it does not have to be concours
quality just presentable. If you have one that you would like to
contribute to the effort just let me know. Repair to the car will be a
BIG ticket item and your help would be appreciated.
  Tom's season had started out just as planned with three GT-2 wins in
three events. That included a win over the three time champion and last
years runner up David Finch in his 944. Repairs will take at least six
weeks, resulting Tom missing at least three races.
Thanks!
Barry Schonberger