Re[2]: Clearing the Air on TUXXII

To: modtiger@engravers.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re[2]: Clearing the Air on TUXXII
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 97 09:43:48 EST
     we managed to authenticate 15 new Tigers bringing our total to date to
     261.  In fact we were = successful
     in adding all but TWO of the Tigers that attended the event,

       Did this include the three Le Mans cars, the Harrington car, and the
Shelby prototype?

   Just asking a question, no flames needed.

    Jeff