Things to do while waiting for a Tiger...

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Things to do while waiting for a Tiger...
From: DKanar@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 11:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
  I went to my first classic car auction here in Washington state last
weekend and noticed there was a 66 Tiger for sale. I thought it might be nice
to have another Tiger for my wife to drive ( I have a 65), so I grabbed a
bidding pass and sat down for awhile.  I asked my wife if it would be okay if
I JUST BID ONCE on one of the cars that came through while we were waiting
for the Tiger and she said fine.  Honest, I just wanted to say I had BID on
the silly thing, but with one bid we ended up buying a 1972 Rolls Royce
Silver Shadow in very nice shape for $8500.00!!   Yikes!   Now we don't have
room for the Tiger.  Oh well...now we have two fine British motor cars.  Next
time I sit on my hands.   Does anyone know where I can find out more about
what I have here?   There isn't even a dealer in Washington for Rolls Royce.
  Help!!
   Also...Took the 65 Tiger out to a Classic car show about an hour away from
home and brought back a 1st Place ribbon.   Carrying the Tiger banner high!

DUANE KANAR      B9470344
SEATTLE AREA