Dash Plaque Results

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash Plaque Results
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 97 12:33:37 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     A couple weeks back I asked what people might want in place of dash
     plaques at United type events. I only got a handful of replies, but it
     seems that there are people out there who, like me, display them on
     their "wall of honor" (Translation: Wherever their wife lets them).

     The only other suggestion was for something similar to the large SUNI
     magnetic signs.  I agree those are neat, but having looked into these
     for our TE/AE United a couple years back, I know they cost a heck of a
     lot more than dash plaques.  $10 or more each, vs a buck or so for a
     dash plaque.

     So it looks like Rally Productions and Daytona Trophy will be staying
     in business for a while more.

     Stu Brennan