Re: Hose Clamps

To: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>,
Subject: Re: Hose Clamps
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:39:26 -0700
Right on, Rich
I run around with a Brit car club and they love the Tiger.  When they ask
about the Tiger Clubs, I tell them they are too far away and besides that
they worry about crummy wire hose clamps.  Proper worm drive clamps, a
servo that can be fixed, and a decent American fuel pump are the only way
to go - except for the trailer set.  OK, OK I did save those other original
bits in a box under the work bench and they are probably worth a fortune?
Bill Rogers    \ (O)[___]_(O)}
<tartanad@ix17.ix.netcom.com>