RE: Whatever

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Whatever
From: Bo Cheadle <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:43:49 -0700
Hear, hear. I think every possible opinion on the event in Eureka has
been exhausted. This list is great for fans of the tigers but it is a
terrible soapbox and frankly, in terms of soap boxes the worst I have
ever been associated with. Do us all a favor and if you are getting up
on the soap box indicate it in the subject as I (and clearly many
others) are sick of hearing about the same subject repeated over and
over. Help us delete you early.  Want to shorten the audience
permanently? keep it up; find something constructive to contribute to
the list. My newly-restored Mark II will be home soon and I gurantee you
I  will fill up the list with my lust for the thing. No more " I didn't
like the concours or the goose shit" please.... PLEASE?  We heard you.