[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Convertible top part

To: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: Convertible top part
From: Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:00:21 -0700
Michael McBeth wrote:

> I am hoping someone on the list can help me with locating a rather
> obscure part for my '65 Tiger. What I need is referred to in the
> manual
> as a 'tension rod' for the convertible top (also the 'locking collar
> and
> spigot' part of the assembly would be nice altough my old ones may
> still
> be around). This chrome assembly is the little rod you plug into the
> front of the soft top to pull it toward the windshield.

You might try Martha Wheat at Pro-Prep. (805) 528-8776 She's been very
helpful in the ongoing restoration of my Tiger.


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>