New Sunbeam Show / Old Breaks

To: tiger <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Sunbeam Show / Old Breaks
From: Scott Lampert <scottpmc@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 20:42:17 -0800
you can put your gps's away, the center of the united states is Lebinon
KS.
i know this because i was there doing a morning show for Fox. the hole
deal was that they were starting in the center and working there way
out.
It would be a great place for a tiger show. the people there were great,
about a population of 250. they had a parade just for the tv cameras.
I'm talking tractors pulling flat-beds with all the towns officials, VFW
marching bands, horses, the works. they also had a free all-you-can-eat
breakfast with pancakes and home-made sausage. i'm talking nice people!!
they could close down main street with no problem and we could park our
tigers with pride. the only problem i see it that there is no
hotels/motels in Lebinon. the crew had to stay about 10 miles away at
the Modern Aire Motel in Smith Center KS. just think of the drive to and
from.

p.s. still working on my breaks, just got my new set of stainless
caliper pistons from sunbeam specialties to go with my rebuilt servo, my
new break master and rebuilt slave. rebuilt cluch master and slave, and
the rear breaks. i don't know how this car was stopping with all the
things wrong the the breaks. some day i'll bleed them.

p.s.s. i saw a posting that paul reisentz has a kit you install under
your carpet to reduce noise and heat. i would like to get this kit
before i install my new carpet.

thanks, scott
scbm-small car big motor