Tigers at Monterey Historic Races

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tigers at Monterey Historic Races
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix6.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:48:00 -0700
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:24:45 -0700
To: tdigers@autox.team.net
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix12.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: LAT hoods

Tiger Technologies is currently revising its molds for its LAT-style hood.
The new hoods will be exactly like those previously supplied regarding
quality of manufacturer, however they will be a bit lighter: 16 vs 19
pounds. The first samples should be popping out of the oven in approximately
one month.

A question for Tiger-ites out there: is there a market for carbon fiber
hoods? If so, we will be prepared to supply them. Our job shop manufacturers
primarily racing sheet metal...er, I mean fiberglass and carbon fiber. The
hood--obviously intended for racing--would be of pin attachment design, not
hinged and would be available only as a single piece, not the clambshell
design of the LAT stock hood. Weight is estimated at 8 pounds.

If there IS an interest, get back to us on the NET and we'll see what happens.

Hey, don't forget about our great 1 3/4 and 2 inch complete exhaust systems.
Best deal around for $295 including UPS charges anywhere in the continental
U.S. Just send check or MO to Tiger Technologies, P.O. Box 2302, Huntington
Beach, CA 92647.

Keep it straight down the road of life...

Jeff Cushing/TT