FW: Tachometer

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: Tachometer
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:59:36 -0400
I've got the same problem and I've got a couple of basic questions.
Does the old tach not self adjust for dwell?
Due all new Tachs adjust for dwell?
What is dwell angle?  I know how to measure it, but I'm not sure what it
is.
Is calibrating the old tach against a "modern" new one a good idea?
Will having both tachs hooked up effect the test negatively.