Ignition system data

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ignition system data
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 97 08:01:00 PDT
All,

I would be interested in looking at the ignition signals generated by
Tigers with either a dual point distributor or an electronic ignition.
If anyone near my home in San Jose with such a car wants to volunteer to
bring it by my house some evening, I will put my scope on it and publish
the results on the net.  Given that information, I'm sure we can figure
out how to make the old tachs work with these ignition systems.  It's ok
if the tach is working with the system or not, and I'll calibrate your
tach for you, if you want.

Please email me directly if you're interested so we can schedule.

Mark