Re: Re[2]: Misc. questions

To: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Misc. questions
From: "D.Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:26:05 -0400
On the front end setup, as an autocrosser, I find that you cant have too
much negative camber or positive caster. The toe should be very close to
zero, no more than 1/16" in as measured at the tire with your best tape
measure. A slight toe out will give you a quicker turn in, but tend to be
squirly on the highway. Or you could always let someone else do the
alignment.

        Happy motoring

                Doug Leithauser