Re: Header wrap

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: Header wrap
From: JEwords@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:32:47 -0400 (EDT)
Have been running Jet-Hot headers on my Tiger (Ford Motorsports GT-40 302)
for 2 years.  Had them coated inside and out.  Still looks like new.  Ran
about $285 as I recall.  Have had no problems, but no real change in temp.
 Living in Florida, I've already tried everything:  fat-core rad, LAT hood,
6-blade steel Ford fan, etc.  As long as I'm moving, I have no heating
problems, but if I'm really stuck in traffic for a long period of time on a
95 degree day, it climbs to about 215 (mechanical gauge).  An external
electric fan gives me an extra 30 seconds before meltdown.

John Webber
66 Tiger