Need more advice

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need more advice
From: jhankins@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 20:19:44 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks to everyone who offered advice on the tachometer problem. thanks to a
couple of wise
people, I discovered that all I had to do to make the tach work with the
dual-point distributer
was to adjust the potentiometer. I set it to read dead-on at 3000 RPM, and it's
plenty close over
the entire range.

Now that I've gotten the clutch replaced and fixed the tach and other
electrical problems, I find
myself in the deplorable state of not yet being broke. So, I want to do two
more things.

First, I want to get a new set of tires to go on the LAT 70 wheels I acquired.
Any suggestions as
to size and manufacturer? Anybody looking for a set of minilite clones for
their tiger?

Next, I want to go to an electronic ignition. Does anyone have any experience
with one of the
types that fit in the distributor? I have a FoMoCo centrifugal advance
dual-point distributor.

As always, thanks in advance for the help. I don't know what I would have done
without the help
i've gotten here. (Probably look at my Tiger rather than drive it!)

Joe