Re: reproduction door latch

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: reproduction door latch
From: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 18:48:59 +0000
Tom:

I got some very nice repro latches from the Alpine Club in the UK
(SAOC) for about 25 pounds ($40) each plus shipping.  They look good,
fit well, function fine and probably will even eventually crack like
the originals.  I'd recommend springing for a set of these before
dropping $170+ for ones you don't know anything about.

Gary Schotland