simon, simon

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: simon, simon
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix7.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:47:40 -0700
Gee, and I thought I was the only one who had had problems with Mr. James of
Sunbeam Get Creamed...I mean Supreme! I sent him a pair of Tiger
Technologies exhaust systems and in exchange he promised a pair of "new in
the wrapper" 5" Girling brake boosters. Then I waited and waited and
waited...for 8 months. Finally, with help from friend and partner Jan Harde,
I received a grubby box from Simon with two scuffed up, surface rattle can
painted boosters. Neither worked (one even had no guts). Both were pitted
and totally useless. I wrote it off to my "lessons learned" department and
went on with my life. Now I hear of others who are learning the same lesson.

It's just too bad that in a world as small as the Tiger world is that we are
forced to deal with those who are less than credible.

Oh well, Simon, I guess we'll all be seeing you in heaven one day...looking
for a refund.

Jeff Cushing/TT