San Diego British Car Day

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: San Diego British Car Day
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 02:14:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sunday, October 5 will be the date of this year's celebration of British
contributions to the motorcar industry.  The event will be held at Fairbrook
Farm in Bonsall, California - about 50 miles north of San Diego.  This site
makes it much more convenient for enthusiasts from Orange, Los Angeles,
Riverside, and San Bernardino counties to join in our event.

Come see why Bob Palmer's Tiger was voted the 1996 People's Choice trophy -
and deserved it.  (I think the site was moved close to his home, so he'd be
sure to show up - if Mohammad won't come to the mountain, the mountain will
go to Mohammad)

I'm going to be off the lists for a while, but several knowledgeable members
can give you any information you might want.

"Ole"