RE: List 1 Simon 0

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, "'Karl Gilchrist'" <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: RE: List 1 Simon 0
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 05:09:25 -0700
        Since you payed by CC, you should contact your card company and
tell them that you didn't not receive the goods ordered.  They will
credit your account and chrage the other party to recoup their losses.
CC purchasers have a great deal of power.  USE IT.

Rich

PS:  if this was a long time ago, it may be too late....but keep it in
mind for the future.