RE: Hasta la Vista! -Reply

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, vbob@primenet.com, "'John Crawley'" <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Subject: RE: Hasta la Vista! -Reply
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 07:14:56 -0700
        Hmmm.  Sounds easy enough.  Let's see.  Put a little Castrol LMA
brake fluid in to a spay bottle, and spay just a little on that spot.
Now take a propane torch with a small blue flame and heat just that same
area.   Now pour a little used engine oil on that same HOT spot, and
reheat...When the smoke clears that spot will have aged many years and
the paint will be shot!

8-)

Rich

PS:  Do not actually do any of the above statements.....(Legal
Disclaimer)