Re: Being Politically Correct

To: modtiger@engravers.com, jimparent@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Being Politically Correct
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:05:14 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-04 14:37:32 EDT, modtiger@engravers.com (Tom Hall)
writes:

<< zealous,  about the TAC  program and my self appointed responsibility as a
 defender of this Marque that Ian was responsible for.   Ian was a long time
 friend of mine and that relationship colors my perspectives even more
 strongly today.

         I would like to propose some reasonable allowances for color and
 style before offense is taken.  I'm sure that some of the spelling and
 punctuation errors on some submissions are not held in the highest regard
 by some recipients.  Cut some slack.

 Tom Hall

ZIS ISS ZE LIST GESTAPO SHPEEKING..........SHLACK VILL BE CUT, OR YOU VILL BE
SHOT!!!!!!!

Take him out and shoooooooooooot him.

Ray