Re: Interesting Comments On Cooling

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Subject: Re: Interesting Comments On Cooling
From: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu (Bob Palmer)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 97 10:46:44 PDT
Jeff.

Thanks for this valuable contribution.  Everything he says seems to make
sense and is borne out be race success.  Naturally I can't help but point
out the use of a 215F thermostat and the 8-10 horsepower gain it produces.
Guess Carnot was right after all.

Also, maybe we should both reassure Brock that we don't intend to challenge
his position as the most opinionated Tiger owner around, although that is a
hard title to defend in this crowd.

Bob