Re: Pull it

To: richards@northcoast.com (by way of Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>),
Subject: Re: Pull it
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 19:55:20 -0700
I use an carb base plate with hook to lift the engine and trans together.  The
engine just has to be lifted high enough to clear the oil pan.  A helper can be
used to lift the tailshaft of the trans as the engine hoist is rolled away or
the car pushed away.  On instalation, do the reverse and than lift the
tailshaft
of the trans with a floorjack.  My engine and trans and engine compartment on
the last one were imacculate and I didn't suffer a scratch one.....

Chris