[Fwd: Re: Cooling Systems]

To: Tigers Den <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Cooling Systems]
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 21:13:54 +0100

--------------1AFA1B442C

Following thru on my previous message, I sent the attached inquiry to
Mr. Stewart. I hope I captured your questions.

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
                         _/
                    _/_/_/

--------------1AFA1B442C

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 21:11:51 +0100
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
To: HStew10677@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cooling Systems

Dear Mr. Stewart,

Thank you for your reply to my inquiry on the Tiger. I have taken the
liberty of forwarding your comments to the international Tiger net,
along with your web site URL.

I am sure we are all looking forward to your release date of the new
aluminum pump. Would it be available with the correct depth and bushing?
I am sure I can get the correct dimensions for you, if you were willing
to make a Tiger spec spacing.

I am not entirely clear on your outlet suggestions. The normal Tiger
thermostat housing is a standard Ford unit. It is directly connected to
the upper inlet of the left side of the cross-flow radiator. A few
inches below this inlet is a hose connection to the expansion tank, and
a small return tube/hose to the top of the tank. To remove the expansion
tank would not require a change to the thermostat housing, although the
hi-po thermostat may be in order.

While familiar with the Moroso name, the "surge tank" is not illustrated
in our suppliers catalogs (although a Dedenbear unit is listed for Chevy
and Chrysler).

--------------1AFA1B442C--