I lost an email, and any Swiss members?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I lost an email, and any Swiss members?
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 97 10:08:00 PDT
All,

Sorry to bomb the list, but I had an email crash and lost an email.  If
you sent me the email about the classified ads that are no longer valid,
please resend it.

Also, I'll be in Geneva for the rest of this week, including Saturday.
If we have any list members who want to (and can) get together there,
leave a message for me at the Hotel Eden, (41-22-732-6540.)  I won't
have access to email till I'm back in the States Monday.

Mark O.