RE: brake hang ups

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'ritchie@mcn.org'" <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: RE: brake hang ups
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 02:55:28 -0700
        Whatever the cause, you're going to want to replace the rear oil
seal on that hub, and repack the bearings.  If the rest of the brakes
functioned properly, I would not suspect the booster, but would check to
see if the caliper's piston is stuck, and thereby not retracting.  Had
this happen once on my Dodge truck.  It turned the disk Blue !!

Rich