RE: Agents

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Agents
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 13:15:04 -0400
>>The passenger observed, "Maybe someone's broken in to tune the piano..."

Now THAT'S funny!

Less funny, but indicative of the condition of pianos at festivals, I
remember Jackie Coon's comment at Pismo Theatre.  There, the piano was in
tune, but apparently the one at their previous venue was not.  "Now Bobby
would like to play a solo because we have a piano that is in tune.  We
don't complain about too many things," said Jackie, "but when they bring
the piano from our first job over to our second job...  Well, no, that
really was a terrible piano."

Eddy