Re: Jan Sven-Erik Harde

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Jan Sven-Erik Harde
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 23:09:52 -0700
Jan:

Please contact me asap at <awtiger@ix.netcom.com> about the radio you have
for sale.  I have recently acquired an optional speaker box but have no
radio to go with it.  My speaker box is shown on page #102 and is LAT #72.
Please let me know as soon as possible about the condition and price,
assuming you still have it (I just arrived back in town tonight from going
to a swap meet in Arlington, TX...sorry...found no Tiger parts there).
Thanks much,
Andy Walker
B382001600

P.S.:  By the way, regarding your LUTCF status, I used to be in the
insurance business also