Re[2]: AMT 1:25 Tiger Model

To: jhankins@ix.netcom.com, STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re[2]: AMT 1:25 Tiger Model
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 97 11:02:59 EST

     AMT/ERTL remade the kits a few years ago and sold them through a
     magazine they publish, "The Blueprinter".  CAT sells them for $20 or
     $25.

     Jeff

Subject: Re: AMT 1:25 Tiger Model
Author:  STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com at INTERNET
Date:    9/29/97 8:48 AM

     Funny story.  Back at SUNI 1 in '89, there was a guy selling these for
     big bucks, maybe $40 to $50 each.  I didn't bite.  I flew home on
     Saturday, and went to the huge antique car show at the Endicott estate
     in Dedham MA on Sunday.  There I literally tripped over a vendor
     selling them for $15.  Needless to say, I cleaned him out.

     That, of course was most of a decade back.  Who knows what they're
     worth now.  Wasn't there a thread a couple years back about a new
     production run of the AMT Tigers?

     Stu