Sunbeam Hillman Hunter

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sunbeam Hillman Hunter
From: BCARTUS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 22:22:56 -0400 (EDT)
Hello folks! I've been away for awile, but back to get more Tiger info.
However, a buddy of mine has aquired a 1967 Hillman Hunter and needs a gas
tank (for starters). Any advice on parts location, traders, sellers, etc. is
appreciated. I've been working the web for info... lots of articles, but
haven't found anything like what you have here or the Alpine owners have.

Please reply to BCARTUS@aol.com if you have any worthwhile stuff. I promise
to limit my future notes to Tigers (then again, the last time I was a
subscriber, this site was getting a little political... hope that is better
now). Thanks.

Bill Cartus
65 Tiger  B9471131
770-391-2763 (day# and 24 hr voice mail)