1965 Harrington Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1965 Harrington Tiger
From: paul scheffer <toyrx@geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:43:46 +0100
This was listed in "Classic and Sportscars" as being sold for just under
6,000 GBP and was made from "factory" parts about 12 years ago. It was
listed as being very good but non-original. There were no photos of the
Tiger or the Le Mans Alpine that sold for 20k GBP. They mentioned the
Tiger, while not original, was still a excellent buy.

Paul.