Manuals, Old and New

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Manuals, Old and New
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:45:41 -0400
I have:

Parts Manuals:
Talbot 90
Alpine 1-V with "Alpine 260" Supplement
Minx
Alpine GT

Shop Manuals:
original Alpine
Alpine I-V

I will make copies, grudgingly and at a high price (hey, guys, I'm an
attorney, my hourly rate is $150, and it takes a LOT of time to copy these
things!)

Seriously, I'll be happy to work with the Assembled Multitudes to put these
into a limited printing.  If I come up with more than a single order, I can
check with a local printing firm and see what they'd charge.

Curt?  Tom?  Anyone interested in working with me on this?

Marc

Who hasn't put wrench-to-Alpine in more than a dozen years ... but I still
have the car, and the urge is still there ...

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!