Re: Jan Sven-Erik Harde, LUTCF

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Jan Sven-Erik Harde, LUTCF
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 18:59:41 -0700
Jan:

Just got your e-mail message.  I understand the price of the radio and, if
it is the correct one, I want it.  I understand it is the 5 push button
model.  Does it have the correct mounting bezel with it as shown on page
#102 in "The Book of Norman"?  As I mentioned before, I have that speaker
shown on that page, listed as LAT #72 Motorola Radio Kit.  Does the radio
you have include the mounting bezel shown in that picture above the
speaker?  Please let me know asap.  If it does have the bezel with it, I
want it and I will meet your price.  I am going to be out of town on Friday
the 3rd and Saturday the 4th, returning in mid-afternoon on Sunday the 5th.
 I would like to get your response before then if possible.  I would
appreciate it if you would send your response to my question to both my
home and my office e-mail addresses.  My home e-mail address is
<awtiger@ix.netcom.com> and my office e-mail address is
<a.walker@occmail.occ.state.ok.us>.  I will be at my office from 8:00am CDT
to 4:30pmCDT and will be home at approximately 12:00pm CDT for lunch.  You
should also let me know by what means you would like payment if this radio
is the one I'm looking for.  Thanks for your time and trouble.  Hope to
hear from you very soon.

Thanks again,
Andy Walker
B382001600