[Fwd: Re: SB 42]

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: SB 42]
From: "JAN S-E HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 12:46:16 -0700

--------------1E01D0E6058

All,
I responded to the adress that one of you posted, here is what comes
back..
I encourage you all to send a message today, and show your support...

See Ya...

--------------1E01D0E6058

To: harde@cyberesc.net
From: PeteWilson@ca.gov
Subject: Re: SB 42
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:21:01 -0700

Thank you for contacting me via electronic mail. I am glad to see you
are taking advantage of this new technology, and glad we are able to utilize
it in tackling today’s hottest topics.  As Governor, I am committed to
helping citizens find solutions to the many issues facing the Golden State.
That’s why I appreciate you bringing your comments and concerns to the
attention of my office.

Be assured that your thoughts will receive the necessary attention by members
of my staff.  Unfortunately, due to the high volume of correspondence,
I am unable to respond to each electronic mail message individually;
however, for a personalized response, you may write, phone or fax me at
the following:

Governor Pete Wilson
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA  95814

916/445-2841 (Phone)
916/445-4633 (Fax)

Again, thanks for taking the time to write.  I appreciate hearing from
you and I hope you will continue to actively engage in the public
policy debate as we chart California’s course into the 21st century.

Sincerely,

PETE WILSON

--------------1E01D0E6058--