WIILOW SPRINGS-NOV. 8TH & 9TH?

To: Dan_Miller@ccmail.sgo.sony.com, Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: WIILOW SPRINGS-NOV. 8TH & 9TH?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 97 09:34:34 PST
     All;

     -Is this the weekend of Nov. 8th-9th?

     -I was tentatively planning on coming to see this, but as yet have
     pretty vague info. on what is happening.

     -Anyone care to advise one of your TIGER compatriots of the details?
     Like who is all going?...Where can we meet? etc.

     -I've never been to Willow Springs; I have an uncle in Bakersfield I
     could probably stay with.

                         Phil

                         lebrun@hii.hitachi.com