Re: Beautifful Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Alicia <larisab@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Beautifful Tiger
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 97 10:43:30 PST
     That's Rod Serling's home town..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Subject: Beautifful Tiger
Author:  Alicia <larisab@ix.netcom.com> at ~INTERNET
Date:    10/9/97 6:12 PM

 On my home from work this evening I spotted a beautiful Tiger
traveling south on I81 near Binghamton, NY (just north of the PA border).
 It was a dark metallic blue with white British racing stripes,
it sported a white convertible top.  It was a Maryland plate 15683L.
 If the owner of this car is on the mailing list, I want to thank you for
renewing my interest in the Tiger I have (partially restored) in my garage.
 It was a gorgeous car and the owner should be proud.
Alicia & Dan Laris
1 Tiger
3 Alpines
Windsor, NY