Coming out of Lurk mode

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coming out of Lurk mode
From: jdhugg@frii.com (Jonathan)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:57:00 -0600 (MDT)
Hi.  I'm new to your list, but a long time Tiger owner/driver.  We bought
ours when we were newlyweds just back from our honeymoon, twenty years ago,
from a family friend, and have "almost" never regretted it. (except when we
tried to replace a clutch without pulling the engine/transmission all the
way out...we eventually succeeded).

Since purchase, our Tiger has been from Maryland to California, then to
Atlanta for storage while we went to Iceland for two years, then to Northern
Virginia/D.C. area, to Japan for three and a half years years (unrestored)
then Mississippi (finally restored), back to Japan again for three more
years, then back to Atlanta by way of Charleston SC, and finally out to
Colorado where we now live.  Twenty years in the Navy, which I joined to see
the world... It was interesting to drive a LHD Tiger on the left side of the
road.

Tigering is still the most fun you can have from point A to point B.

Looking forward to participating in your list.

Doug Huggins