crossmember reinforcements

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: crossmember reinforcements
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 08:01:25 -0700
How many people on the list have had their front crossmember reinforced?

I've noticed that my front wheels have a lot of negative camber or is it
caster, anyway the lean in at the top.  The car handles fine so I'm
wondering if this was a set up done by the PO, or is it a problem starting
to happen?  Are there any shops in the SF bay area that can do the
reinforcing to the crossmember?
I will be removing it to take out the engine and trans soon, so I figure it
would be a good time to get it fixed.  Any comments would be appreciated.
  Thanks in advance
 Armand Ritchie
 B9470219

ritchie@mcn.org