So. Cal. Tiger TAC

To: Tigers Den <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: So. Cal. Tiger TAC
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:21:19 +0100
This message is intended for all Tiger owners in the Southern California
area.

I am a member of both CAT and STOA, and have been wanting to get my
Tiger inspected by the TAC team since I acquired it more than 1 year
ago. Unfortunately, there are insufficient Senior TAC certifiers in our
area. While the bay area is almost complete with those desiring this
service, there is insufficient numbers of owners who have expressed an
interest in TAC, and who can assemble at a single location, to be
sufficient for the TAC team to pay their own way down here to help.

There are probably plans for TAC at the Big Bear meet at the end of
June, 1998. If you are going there, and are willing to wait that long,
that's fine. If you would not mind coming to Los Angeles before then, I
would like to hear about your interest and pass it on to both Ramon and
TAC. They are willing to come if we can get enough cars together.

So - If your interested, please respond to me and/or Ramon with a
suggested availability. If you have any negative feelings about this
service, that's OK, but please share it only with those who are
interested - and I am not.

If there are any souls who want to know more about TAC, what it is, what
it isn't, I'd be glad to share with you what I know, and I am sure Ramon
would also.

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >