???? Shelby Mustangs

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ???? Shelby Mustangs
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 97 14:43:31 -0500

     All the talk about 'new' Shelby Mustangs brought to mind a sales ad I
     ran across on a Shelby Mustang  web site a few months back (no, I
     don't have the URL, it moved or closed down). This guy was from Las
     Vegas and claimed in his ad that he had the prototype Shelby Mustang
     GT350.  The seller wanted well into the six figures for the car.  In
     the ad he gave a history of the car and why it lacked the Shelby
     American serial no. tag and explained away discrepancies in the
     existing records.  Right below the ad was another ad  from the web
     site that gave a warning that the car didn't fit in with the Shelby
     American records and let the buyer beware.

     Moral: Before you buy, get the facts so you won't be disappointed.

     Jeff