RE: TACky response.

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com,
Subject: RE: TACky response.
From: "david duncanson" <catsclaws@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 01:46:12 UT
How refreshing to see a cultivated response instead of the usual uninformed
dogma that besets the arrogance of those power brokers
That from sheer ignorance and personality dysfunction seems to promulgate  all
the most boring and  unhelpful comments

Heck and when you've worked that one out the Rootes group did allocate more
JAL and CHASIS no's !!!!
I currently have a MK11 Tiger that is secretly a 1957 Volvo 444L

Anybody who wishes a MK11 identity _____ then just give me a call!
After all most of the Algers in Europe originated in the USA so I would be
more than happy to repay the compliment
"whiskers"