Re: Purist?

To: gemgate <lovelady@gemgate.com>
Subject: Re: Purist?
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 21:17:49 -0700
I don't see why not - it's your car! Do what will bring YOU the most
enjoyment. The snow was totally gone today in CO. Twas a bit nippy (mid
40's & windy). Took the beast  out for a spin and smiled the whole
time!! Check out me & "The Jade Lady" at:
"http://www.netcom.com/~ktisdale";

As for being a "tainted purist", I'd rather call it - "happy camper"!
(apoligies to Mr. Quayle!)

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968