Re: Chrysler Parts

To: "Tom Ballou" <TBallou@LANMAIL.RMC.COM>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Chrysler Parts
From: Dave McDermott <dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 09:43:30 -0700
        Tom,

        Thanks for clarifying where the parts depot was located. It was in
Newark, Delaware not Newark, New Jersey as I stated. The parts order forms
that I have only refer in a hand entry by the dealer to Newark with no
reference to the state. I assumed it was New Jersey without re-checking the
computer shipping labels. The computer shipping labels on the Chrysler Tiger
parts I received did in the block for Parts Depot have printed:

NEWARK 500 S COLLEGE AVE NEWARK DE 19711

        Dave McDermott