Re: Tiger 4 Sale Spotted

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger 4 Sale Spotted
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:01:12 -0800
Several people have asked about this car so I've copied the following
from the National SAAC Snakebite Bulletin for Oct '97.  All I know
is what's in the ad.  Contact owner directly if interested.

Roland

'66 Mk1A, B382001451LRXFE, Black/Black; project, almost completely
dissembled [sic] & not running; rebuilt 3:31 posi w/Fiat 124 disc brakes
& reworked & detailed rear springs; Panasport 7X15 wheels w/205 & 195x50
Yoko 008's; jig welded front crossmember w/new springs; ball joints;
rotors & other parts-disassembled; 5-bolt K-block w/standard heads, pan,
intake, crank, rods, dual point, carb & timing cover; correct CR
toploader w/linkage & shifter; new roll bar, torque arm, windshield
glass, headers, exhaust system; rebuilt gas tanks, vacuum booster, tach
& calipers; boxes of other new and rebuilt parts; S5 front clip comes
with car; no rust; floors replaced:  $7,500 OBO.  Dick Nye, 11078
Horizon Hills Dr, El Cajon, CA 92020 (619) 444-2577